Vetus BOW16024D Electrical Bow Thruster 24V
- Bow Thruster 352 LBF 24V
- VETUS bow thrusters feture a streamlined bronze tail piece
- Most VETUS bow thrusters have corrosion-free composite propellers, uniquely shaped to provide maximum thrust with minimum noise
- The matching tunnels are available in fiberglass, steel and aluminum, to suit all hull materials
- All VETUS bow thrusters are designed to serve as stern thrusters as well
- 9 7/8 in. tunnel diameter
- Operating time: continuously in minutes 2,5
- Operating time: maximum per hour in minutes 2,5
- Main fuse "slow blow": 500 amps
- Battery main switch: model BATSW type
- 101 lbs. excluding tunnel
WHY VETUS MANEUVERING SYSTEMS?
- A single propeller creates less flow disturbance in the tunnel.
- Unique propeller blade design minimises cavitation noise.
- Spiral gears minimise transmission noise.
- Flexible coupling between tail piece and motor eliminates vibration.
- Streamlined tail piece for optimum flow.
- Strong synthetic propeller eliminates corrosion and reduces weight.
- Easy installation, clear installation and operation instructions.