Vetus BOW5512C Electrical Bow Thruster
- 55 LBF, 12V Bow Thruster
- Reversible DC motor
- Power: 1,5 kW (2 hp)
- Thrust , N (lbf): 250 (55)
- Internal tunnel diameter: 4 11/32 in.
- Weight excluding tunnel: 22 lbs.
- Current consumption: 200 Amps
- Operating time, continuously: 4 minutes
- Operating time, maximum per hour: 4 minutes
- Main fuse, "slow blow" 125 amps
- batteries, 12V DC min. Ah 1 x 55/max Ah 1 x 70
- Battery cables total length of positive and negative cables together, ft/AWG: 0-37/2, 37-47/1
WHY VETUS MANEUVERING SYSTEMS?A single propeller creates less flow disturbance in the tunnel.
- Unique propeller blade design minimises cavitation noise.
- Spiral gears minimise transmission noise.
- Flexible coupling between tail piece and motor eliminates vibration.
- Streamlined tail piece for optimum flow.
- Strong synthetic propeller eliminates corrosion and reduces weight.
- Easy installation, clear installation and operation instructions.