I n n o v a t i v e M a r i n e P r o d u c t s f o r t h e I n f o r m e d S e a f a r e r - S i n c e 1 9 9 5
Call Us at 952-920-8500 M-F 9A-5P CST
The RAA100 is used to adapt commercially available resistive rudder angle senders to the NMEA 2000 Network
The RAA100 is compatible with both the American standard (240-30 ohms) and European standard (10-180 ohm) resistive senders. In fact, the RAA100 can be calibrated for any resistance between 0 and 300 ohms.
You can also use the RAA100 with analog gauges at the same time as NMEA 2000® so you don’t have to give up existing analog gauges to enjoy the advantages of digitally networked information.
The Maretron RAA100 has the following features:
• NMEA 2000® Interface
• Adapts American standard (240-30 ohm) resistive senders to NMEA 2000® Network
• Adapts European standard (10-180 ohm) resistive senders to NMEA 2000® Network
• Can be Calibrated for any Resistive Sender Ranging from 0-300 Ohms or 300-0 Ohms
• Three Point Electronic Calibration eliminates need for Mechanical Adjustment r Calibration
• Can be Used Standalone Without Analog Gauges